As Ontarians prepare for the longer winter breaks this year, many have indulged in making elaborate lists of productive ways to keep their children busy from home. With Toronto & Peel regions already in lockdown since November and more regions still in red zones, parents are looking for creative ways to keep up their child’s grades and interest in these changing times. Robotics classes for children is emerging as one of the trending options for children and they have already started researching or signing up for online sessions.
Here are a few great reasons to introduce robotics coding classes to your children this winter:
- Fun Learning – While your children gain a functional understanding of Robotics, they also learn soft-skills like teamwork, innovative thinking, leadership and problem-solving while having fun! These robotics classes are meant to be engaging for your children by keeping them occupied with fun-learning sessions.
- Online Classes – You can prepare your children for a rapidly changing future from the comfort of your home. Robotics forms an important part in today’s STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) due to its forward-looking curriculum and its ability to combine theory and practical based learning. Many institutes like ICE Robotics offer after-school and weekend online robotics classes with flexible timings which children can choose to take from home. Short online or virtual Robotics classes give your children just the right amount of knowledge, skills and experience, without taxing them too much or putting a strain on your household time or infrastructure. They are also safe, during this time, as your children do not have to go out of their homes or comfort zones.
- An Extended Winter Break – The year 2020 is responsible for many cancelled holiday plans and people are doing their best to use this time efficiently at home. With the lockdown looking at continuing into January, it’s possible that your children are going to be home for an unexpectedly long time. Registrations of online learning sessions has been one of the top trends this year and within that, alternative education like STEM and robotics has taken prominence. ICE robotics is offering special ‘Virtual Robotics Winter Camps’ for children starting December 27th to January 3rd for five days of the week from 9am – 4pm for $250 per student – a great package deal for students looking to spend time learning robotics!
- Future Engineers – The future of robotics is booming and there can’t be a better time to introduce your children to this field that offers excellent career opportunities. As this young industry is becoming more competitive, starting early is the key to enable them to develop the soft skills employers are demanding and help them demonstrate creative problem-solving skills. Extensive Robotics courses offered by ICE can help children achieve these traits; they are suitable for different age groups covering wide-range of subjects like lego Mindstorms, scratch animation, android app making, drone engineering, vex edr and much more! You can pick a program of your choice and book eight classes for $250.
- Empowering young girls – The field of Robotics empowers young girls in schools. Traditionally STEM-focused fields are male dominated, robotics is creating opportunities for girls to get involved in coding and programming. With changing times girls are taking charge even in the tech world and so by engaging them with robotics and technology in the classroom is the beginning of that change. Building robots and coding can be the future for many girls looking to have successful futures in creative innovative technology.
This Post Has One Comment
I’d like some information regarding your online learning courses