ICE ROBOTICS Refund Policy
The following refund policy covers all cancellations made to all our camps, classes, and courses:
- Refunds requested two weeks before the start date – registration fees will be refundable minus a $50 administration fee.
- Refunds requested within two weeks of the start date – 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Refunds requested one week before the start date- No refunds will be granted. However, we will be more than happy to change the week you have signed up for at no additional cost.
COVID Refund Policy
In the event ICE Robotics has to cancel all or part of a program due to COVID-19 related reasons, parents will be given advance notice and be provided with full credit for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started). Parents can apply for a refund which will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
A refund will be initiated with the following conditions:
a. If the summer camp is canceled by ICE Robotics at any time.
b. If the summer camp is canceled by the Ontario Ministry of Health or Toronto Public Health at any time.
Workshop Refund & Cancellation Policy
ICE Robotics understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a training or a workshop. ICE Robotics will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
- Cancel at least 10 business days in advance of the start of the workshop for a full refund of your ICE ROBOTICS scheduled workshop. There are $ 75.00 registration fees that will be deducted. The remaining amount will be transferred through the bank account.
- Cancel at least 7 days in advance of the start of a workshop or other programming for 25% will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded through a bank account.
- Cancel at least 5 days in advance of the start of the workshop or other programming for a 50% refund of your fees.
- There is no refund available if the workshop day has passed.